Zucchini Chips (Low-Carb, Whole30-Friendly & Gluten-Free)
- Medium zucchini, washed and dried – 1
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Scant Kosher salt – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Onion powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/8 tsp
- Paprika – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice the zucchini with a knife or mandolin.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Add the zucchini slices to the bowl and toss well so that each slice is coated with the seasoned oil.
- Place the zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes watching very closely. When the zucchini starts to show some brown spots remove from the oven and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180-200 degrees. Return the zucchini to the oven and cook for an additional 20-40 minutes or until the slices are crispy.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
Easy Clean Tzatziki Sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (plain) or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup seeded diced cucumber
- 1 teaspoon minced mint
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp dried dill
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
For more recipes go to: HEALTHY EATS