There’s so much buzz going around about “self care” and “self love”. The challenge is to take a minute from your daily activities and focus on you. Yep that’s right you get a reason to be selfish which turns out really isn’t selfish at all. Studies show that when you take time (no rushing) to focus on you, you are then able to serve on a higher vibration which yields better results. Remember it only takes a minute and build as you go along.
Challenge yourself to love yourself even more than you do now!
Commit to focusing on you, so you can be of greater service to those around you.
Based on positive psychology and positive self-talk, these exercises can help you each day.
Here are your 10 tasks:
- Pick a motivational phrase or word to repeat to yourself when you wake up and throughout your day. This will be your mantra. No matter what’s going on, you focus on and tune into your positive energy.
Remember positive thoughts attract positive results. Pick your mantra that makes you feel strong and confident.
- Smile! Smile at yourself in the mirror. Go ahead. Wink at yourself.
- Now share that smile! That’s right we are giving you permission to smile at others. Your smile can change you and your smile has the power to change the world.
- Write something nice about yourself every day in a journal. Only good nice things should be written about yourself!
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Stay in your lane. Don’t compare someone’s ending to your beginning.
- Do something that makes you happy! Read a book, play with your pet, see a movie, take a walk, visit a friend, find that happiness and do it.
- Complement yourself! Go ahead give yourself a pat on the back.
- Complement others! Give credit to others too. What you give is what you receive.
- Be proud of yourself. Carry that pride with you.
- Reward yourself for being completely fantastic. What will you give yourself?
10 tasks that vary on the difficulty, but they all work together to help you love yourself more each and every day!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media for daily tips, affirmations, and more
Nicole,Your Certified Wellness Coach & Educator